Will & Estate Planning
Plans for your Funeral
Death is very often unexpected, so there hasn’t been that opportunity there to save and plan. Where that leaves people is that they’re really struggling to raise the money to give the person who they love a decent send off.“
– HEATHER KENNEDY
ITV TONIGHT - END OF LIFE SURVEY
- 78% adults have not done any research into funeral options
- 53% adults have not communicated funeral wishes to their loved ones
- 62% adults didn’t know how much the average funeral cost
- 44% adults didn’t know how they would make up a shortfall in funeral costs with 30% saying they would put money on a credit card
- 49% adults who had organised a funeral said that knowing the wishes of the deceased made it easier to organise and pay for the send off
- Does anybody know what Music you want?
- Does anybody know what type of coffin you want?
- Does anybody know what type of service you want?
- Does anybody actually know if you want to be buried or cremated?
- Should this be left for others to decide?
- The organisation of the funeral and the paying of the bill can be the cause of family disputes.
- As little as £19.78 per month to solve these issues.